Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Frustrated, but still amazed...


Still working on the photos... I know a lot of you have been asking for some, and there are a lot, but I've tried downloading pictures onto my blog from several different photo sites and I'm just not having any luck :( I'll figure it out soon... hopefully!
I've noticed that people write really deep, and "important" type things on their blogs... well, I don't have too much to say at the moment (I'm rather enjoying this experiement of technology!! *snort snort* I'm a nerd!)
On that note... I'm off to experiment with the photos! Wish me luck!

OK OK... YES... ASA!!! After pressing buttons and whatnot I think I've finally managed to post at least one photo... next task, make a photo album...er... maybe later. This pic (if it's displayed correctly) was one of my first bbq experiences - they call it dedgi-gulbi. Basically, what you do is bbq pork, garlic, kimchi, and then you put a variety of these and other veggies and sauces into a lettuce leave, roll it up and eat! (Like a lettuce wrap.) Anyway, soooooooo delicious... but, because it's pork and most of the fat is still left on the meat, it's not good to eat this too often ;)
I thought that I'd hate most of the food here, but man it's great!
Ok, don't know why I'm talking about food, but that's all I'll say for now...

3 Comments:

At February 23, 2006 8:51 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

HIRachel!thereisnospacebaronthiscomputer,soIwlljustsayhi.hi.
peace.

 
At February 26, 2006 6:04 p.m., Blogger Sean Steeves said...

Hey baby,
You are one hot woman. Grrrrrr!
Hahahaha.
Sean

 
At March 02, 2006 7:27 p.m., Blogger Esul... morning dew said...

I have been practicing my smile since the day I was born.... why else do you think it's so perfect;)
hee hee!
Thanks for checkin' out my blog, Docta D!
Hope you are well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home