Thursday, March 02, 2006

How do you use these?


The birthday festivities have come and gone (as always, I was trying to "get noticed" in some way on this particular evening)... and I sincerely appreciate all of you who emailed, sent packages/cards, etc. It was meaningful and made me feel close to home.
I had a super duper, knee-slapping, yee-hawing party with lots of friends here in Korea! Although I wished friends from home could have been here, I made the most of it with those that were here and with my friend "Soju!" (It's delish!!!! I have to admit, that in the past I may have come across as having very "conservative" views on alcohol, I think my growing affair with "Soju" is changing my mind about the consumption of alcohol! *But don't tell my parents... hee hee*)
I suppose I could be reflective on my year past as a 23 year old, but why bother.... lots of accomplishments, lots of failures, some regrets, some moments I wish would last forever... yet here I am, 24 and in another country, on another continent, and trying to make the most of the decisions I've made. At times it's tricky, at others, very easy to see how life works.
I'm starting my 6th month here and it's crazy to realize that I'm pretty much half way through my contract, and half way back to Canada! It's exciting for sure!
I'm hopefully going to be working quite a bit more overtime from this month on, which is good because of the money I'll be able to save, but bad, because it makes the working environment more stressful... just got to keep positive!
Well, on that note... I've got to do some dishes! (Try to keep positive about that one???!!!?!!?!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home