Saturday, June 03, 2006

On the bus

I was on my way to work this afternoon; the sun was out, and you could actually see the sky - I often forget that the sky is blue because it's mostly yellow/gray/pink/brown - ish colours... eek!
The wind was warm and cool at the same time, but it was the kind of wind that makes you feel happy!
I got on the bus, and I thought, "Man it smells good on here!" I thought that I was just smelling myself as I was wearing some new cosmetic products (also another GREAT way to start your day! Aveda+MAC=morning "make over!") that I bought yesterday. (I used gift certificates, don't worry Mom... I'm not spending ALL my money!)
Then I looked over and saw this lady carrying this gorgeous flower boquet... It smelled soooo delicious, like lillies, which I think have one of the best flower smells! It was the best trip to school that I've had all year. It was a great way to start the work day :) Too often I'm always in such a rush that I get to school and everything annoys me or brings me down... or worse, BOTH!
Anyway, that's all I wanted to say... Sorry that this isn't some detailed description of some wacky adventures. I haven't had too much time to "explore."


OH! Here's one... Andrea and I went to the Busan Aquarium the other week. It was pretty fun, except these CREEPY, and very bad smelling, Korean speaking Russians kept following us around! UCK! This wasn't the most spectacular thing to see, but it makes a good photo :)

2 Comments:

At June 05, 2006 12:11 a.m., Blogger -annon. said...

boy, do you ever look excited to be in there...not.


hehehehe, been dying to use that saying again for a while.

I hope things are going swimmingly, and it sounds like they are.

Have you tried teaching the kids inappropriate words yet?

 
At June 05, 2006 6:18 a.m., Blogger Esul... morning dew said...

Richard, you crack me up!
I haven't taught any inappropriate words to my students, but some to my friends ;) (Taught one of our friends how to speak "native" hahahaha! I know it's bad, but boy was it "frickin' funny!")
Hope you're feeling better!

P.S. My mom wants you to phone her!!!! So do it... she wants to make you a b-day cake! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home