Thursday, May 03, 2007

... and months later...



I know, I know... most of you (if anyone still checks my blog) probably thought I have given up on being a blogger. Well, life has been crazy... so much change since January, mostly because.... I got engaged! Pretty awesome, huh?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!! Wedding plans have been keeping me busy, that along with securing a full time job in Abbotsford... I've been here almost 3 months already. I really can't believe how fast the time goes by. I'm also teaching piano lessons one evening a week, and tutoring a math student one evening a week.... which leaves very little time for blogging. I don't really mind; you eager beaver's will just have to get used to minimal postings on my end.







I just thought you'd all like to see some pictures, which Sean and I just had done for our engagement... I will post a couple.



I look forward to hearing from some of you and will try to do a better job at keeping my blog updated.



"Ciao for now!"

7 Comments:

At May 08, 2007 9:24 a.m., Blogger Mike, Lyndsay, Bayleigh, Carter and Grace said...

yeah an update! thank you so much for housesitting for us!!!!!!! Just bring the reciepts on sunday and I will write you a check. I am crazy busy this whole week. wait we may not be there sun. call me and we can arrange something!

 
At May 08, 2007 11:17 a.m., Blogger Esul... morning dew said...

Yes, yes.... I did this for you Lyndsay!
I actually left the receipts at your place... I meant to go through them and figure it all out, but forgot. I'll call you this afternoon.

 
At May 09, 2007 12:14 p.m., Blogger Mike, Lyndsay, Bayleigh, Carter and Grace said...

sounds good

 
At May 12, 2007 10:11 p.m., Blogger Jeise said...

Your pictures look sooooo cute! I love them! =)
Have a good Sunday!
XOXO

 
At May 15, 2007 12:46 p.m., Blogger Esul... morning dew said...

Jeise,
You're so sweet! It was good to see you on Sunday :)
Have a great day!

 
At July 16, 2007 12:25 p.m., Blogger Jeise said...

Thank you soooo much for the wise and very useful advice you gave me!
Even though we never hung out that much I'm gonna miss you! You are such a sweet person and I love ya!
Have you joined facebook already? Please do! hehehe! =D
XOXO
Jeise

 
At September 14, 2007 4:26 p.m., Blogger Bethany said...

Hey you! Thanks for checking out our blog again! I have missed you, too! I am so excited you guys are gettin' married! I must say....it's about time! :P You are so loved and I wish I could share in your joys closer to home, but know that we are celebrating here! Much love and blessings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home